Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The SAP security consultant provides advisory and technical expertise to help secure our clients’ SAP ERP systems. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to help secure S4/HANA transformations, implement SAP GRC or harden their SAP implementations.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their SAP security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Technology, Products, Financial Services and Resources professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets and accelerators to support secure configuration of SAP.
- Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
As an SAP security consultant, you will:
- Manage and deliver projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of the solutions.
- Assist clients in developing strategies to help secure their most critical assets by providing high value consultancy work.
- Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
- Perform current state assessments of our client’s SAP security posture, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 3+ years of strong experience with SAP
- A strong background in information security
- Experience with at least one of the following platforms is a plus: SAP
governance risk and compliance (GRC), SAP Access Control, SAL IdM, SAP S4/HANA,
SAP Cloud Identity Access Manager, SAP Cloud Platform Identity Provisioning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Senior Systems Administrator Specailist - Denver, CO or Edina, MN
Information Technology Operations
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Industry Solutions and Services Senior Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.