Are you dynamic, driven and ambitious ? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to grow your skills in Cyber Security? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
As a Young Graduate within Accenture, your responsibilities are extremely diverse. You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative and analytical skills to empower our clients by applying new methodologies, processes and technologies. Accenture’s cybersecurity practice is active in the following domains: Cyber defense, SAP Security, Identity & Access Management, Cloud Security and Security Strategy & Risk. The ultimate goal is to empower our clients to grow, while also growing yourself. You’ll have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- Analyze the current state of the cyber security platforms at the client;
- Research technology trends, products, and offerings, and deliver comparative analysis on the benefits of the technology solutions considered;
- Assist in determining the best fit for purpose product for the client’s needs;
- Design and deploy cyber security platforms;
- Integrate new cyber security platforms in the client’s organization.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- You’re studying a bachelor or master’s degree with a background in security and will be graduating in summer 2021;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch or French;
- You are a typical go-getter with an infectious can-do attitude;
- You have a passion for Security and a keen interest in business;
- You are a true team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way;
- You thrive in a diverse working environment comprising employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
- You’re often working at our client’s site, so you’re ready to travel in Belgium and abroad with a varying intensity.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.