Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00517941 00517941_en
You will need a combination of experience, dependent on your skill set
• Delivery of software implementation programmes
• Systems design (functional and technical)
• Creation & implementation of test strategies, approach and plans - all testing phases (integration, functional and non-functional testing, technical testing End to End, UAT etc.)
• Solution & Technical architecture for FS systems
• The confidence and poise to become the trusted advisor of board level client executives
• Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
• A collaborative and team-building attitude
• Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
Candidates should demonstrate a detailed understanding of Trading Platforms technologies. We are particularly interested in
• Murex v3.1.x and development and implementation skills
• Experience in any Murex key areas including Reporting, Workflows, Front and Back office, Risk, Market Data, Environment management, Testing etc, covering any asset class
• Knowledge of Investment Bank front to back office business and systems processes
• A university degree from a leading business school;
• 2 to maximum 5 years of experience in the Capital Markets industry with skills in 1 or more of front office and back office processes.
• Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
• Structured thinking;
• Strong problem solving capability;
• Result oriented;
• Eagerness to grow;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
• Team player;
• Commercial spirit;
• Flexibility to work abroad;
• Relevant experience in project management;
• People management and coaching experience;
• Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
• Effective communication in Dutch, French and English.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.