Supply Chain & Operations Strategy Senior Manager
At Accenture Strategy you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Supply Chain & Operations Strategy professionals help our clients to shape their future (digital) supply chain, integrating planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, fulfillment and supplier management, as well as improving end-to-end cost competitiveness.
As a Supply Chain & Operations Strategy Senior Manager, you will manage project teams delivering front-end insights into our client’s operations functions and help these organizations formulate and implement actionable strategies to drive cost reduction, growth and innovation through operations-wide transformations. You are able to build and maintain strong client relationships. You will be responsible for growth of the practice and will need to drive the sales process independently. You will:
- Set direction to establish near-term goals for your area of responsibility
- Complex business problem solving capabilities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Demonstrated team and work effort management with autonomy in decision-making and in determining approaches to critical assignments
- (Re)allocate budgets and resources to mission-critical objectives, increasing investment in strategic imperatives while eliminating non value adding costs
- Influence and constructively challenge senior management at the client and within Accenture
- Sell Operations projects in the BeLux region, preferably in Resources, Products and/or Electronics & High Tech