- Set direction to establish near-term goals for your area of responsibility
- Complex business problem solving capabilities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Demonstrated team and work effort management with autonomy in decision-making and in determining approaches to critical assignments
- (Re)allocate budgets and resources to mission-critical objectives, increasing investment in strategic imperatives while eliminating non value adding costs
- Influence and constructively challenge senior management at the client and within Accenture
- Sell Operations projects in the BeLux region, preferably in Resources, Products and/or Electronics & High Tech
- Completed Master’s degree
- More than 8 years of experience in supply chain planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, fulfillment and/or supplier management
- Excellent communication and program management skills
- Proven and very strong sales skills in a consulting context
- Financial acumen and natural interest in technology
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and French
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.