Primary Skills & Experience
- We’re seeking a senior individual (10+ years) with hands-on experience in the analytics domain while being able to provide sound business solutions and recommendations to our clients
- Strong interest and proven experience in analytics-enabled digital transformations (e.g. multi-channel, segmentation, user experience, digital plant, etc.)
- We’re looking for a bright and innovative individual with previous experience in consulting (must have), advising different types of clients, and showing great engagement skills
- Excellent track record as people/team manager (preferably in analytics) able to ‘inspire’ others with a clear point of view and vision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line managers,…) and other diverse audiences
- Experience and excitement in coaching a team of data scientists working with main statistical softwares (R, SAS, SPSS, etc.), programming languages (C, VBA, Python, etc.), machine learning techniques (SVM, Random Forest, Kmeans, etc.) and visualization (SAS VA, Qlikview, D3, etc.)
- Confirmed background in quantitative areas
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
We offer you a rewarding job between business and IT and access to the kind of resources, expertise and development tools that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a bigger stage to perform on, you'll also get recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.