You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
- Test, assist in the development of test scripts
- Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
We are currently looking for consultants with experience in:
- SAP HANA
- SAP Master Data Management and Governance
- Data Migration
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Process Orchestration (PI/PO)
- SAP Fiori and Mobility
- SAP Basis and Solution Manager
- Security (Authorizations, GRC, Identity Management)
- 2 to 8 years of working experience with at least 2 SAP technologies/products
- Bachelor or master degree or equal by experience
- Good SAP technical architecture knowledge
- Experience in the whole life cycle of SAP project
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with large organizations and large projects
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities within tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Good command of Dutch or French and English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.