Capital Markets Consultant with experience in Asset and Wealth management
Within the Financial Services Industry Group, we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors.
The Belux Capital Markets practice provides consulting and outsourcing services to Capital Markets clients. Accenture is working with investment banks to help position them for high performance through consulting, outsourcing, technology solutions and software platforms solutions. We provide our clients with solutions that address market regulation, their products, strategies, people, processes and operating infrastructures. We help many leading banks industrialize their operations, which enables them to reduce their costs, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation.
With deep specialist knowledge in Capital Markets business, functional and technical areas, management consultants are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Help with the creation innovative thought leadership around the future of Finance. Propose solutions involving predictive analytics, digital transformation capabilities, robotics, artificial & communication intelligence, blockchain, etc.
• Consult and partner with our Financial Institution clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position, increasing profitability, improving customer engagement and managing shifting regulations. Identify and develop end-to-end process transformation opportunities and profit improvement initiatives.
• Support identification of appropriate investment strategies and promote the client’s wealth enhancement and planning. Help our clients to run and transform their front, middle and back-office trading operations. Contribute to the design and implementation of new operating models and processes to ensure correct execution of appropriate market transactions.
• Contribute to important projects on a regional or global level applying skills in delivery and cost management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change. Complete all required administration on activities and transactions in an accurate and timely manner. Maintain records to address the needs and wants of our clients.
• Apply and extend working knowledge of the Capital Markets industry in one of the following domains: wealth management, asset management, corporate banking, trading & post trade services. Provide advice to clients on current market trends to ensure optimum marketing potential. Bring values assessing clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, investment policy, and financial objectives.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.