Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00481156 00481156_en
Products Digital Technology Integration Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Digital Technology Integration team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Products Technology Consulting – Digital Technology Integration
Are you ready to join our Digital Technology Integration practice to help clients navigate the challenges of an ‘always on’ economy? Do you want to re-imagine how businesses seamlessly integrate all their IT components to become a connected digital enterprise? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Digital technology solutions?
If yes then Digital Integration is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you’ll often be:
- You will have experience with some of the following:
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience of delivering Analytics solutions
- Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers and enterprise users alike
- Different technology architectures and trends
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Awareness of Dev Ops processes and tools
- Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel and consumer goods
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, travel or life sciences industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.