Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00479674 00479674_en
Skills and Knowledge
· Define solutions and seek guidance on complex problems. Demonstrate eagerness to participate on a team designing, building and/or testing cloud infrastructure focused solutions. Thoroughly document all facets of the solution.
· Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for cloud-based enterprise solutions that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
· Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
· Experience in designing and building cloud infrastructures and data migration
· Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations makes the difference.
· The perfect candidate will have an AWS, Google or Azure certification.
· Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
· Stay updated on new and emerging markets and offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
· Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Deliver written or oral status reports regularly, main upward interaction is with direct supervisor. You will interact with peers and management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. You will also establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance of an experienced professional.
· Technical/Team Leading Experience is a plus. Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience is a strong plus.
Technology Advisory Cloud professionals develop and deliver Cloud architecture solutions to meet today’s growing demand for agile and cost-effective computing. Using both private and public cloud technologies, our consulting professionals define strategies and solutions that are scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications. Additionally, our experts drive our Technology teams in planning and delivering Cloud transformation and migration driving next-generation business outcomes.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in 3 of the following 5 areas:
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.).
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure, RedHat etc.)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (Vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) experience is a plus
- Fluent in English.
- French and /or Dutch are a strong asset.
Within Technology Advisory practice of Accenture Belux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading Financial Services companies on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertize by leveraging on our state of the art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com. #AccentureFS
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.