- You have a passion for technology and a keen interest in business
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- You are keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You thrive in a diverse working environment comprising employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You’re perfectly fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re holding a Bachelor or Master degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2020
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship during the second semester of your academic year
- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable technical solutions
- You will have the opportunity to show your creativity, come up with new ideas and share your passion for new technologies and software development
- You act as the trusted advisor for your clients and help them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter
- You will develop your skills in any of the following areas: Technical Design and/or Development (SAP, Java, Mainframe, Cobol, BI, ETL tools such as Informatica or Talend, Mobile, Web Applications…), Network Architecture, Security, Testing and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.