As a cyber security consultant, you will provide advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cyber security practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic cyber security solutions.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
- Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
- Perform current state assessments of our client’s cyber security posture, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security and networking
- 2+ years of hands on experience in security incident and event management, threat hunting, penetration testing or securing software development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.