As a Sales and Customer Service (S&CS) Technical Architect in our Utilities Industry Group you are proactive, with a passion for solving complex problems and working in teams. You are convincing and have proven managerial experience, but above all you have the ambition to achieve tangible results.
Within your role you will lead projects at leading utility suppliers/retailers. Here you will focus on defining and implementing/transforming technical architectures. And this across CRM, billing, analytics, channels, control center capabilities. You give guidance and coach junior architects and technology consultants within your teams. You will be given the opportunity to articulate your vision for S&CS utility architectures at leading utilities and think together with them about future proof solutions.
Furthermore, as S&CS Technical Architect you have an internal responsibility in which you help shape the positioning, strategy and further growth of Accenture Resources. You are entrepreneurial and will soon know your way in the Accenture organization. You are curious and motivated to keep up with the latest developments in your field and in the resources industry and translate them into practical opportunities and solutions that add value for the customer. You contribute to the development of knowledge in your field at Accenture and make this knowledge accessible to and pass it on to others.
- You have a Master degree
- You have about 4 to 8 years of experience in consulting / project work, including at least 3 years specifically in the area of Sales and Customer Service Architecture for Utilities (i.e. the - technical architecture of utility suppliers/retailers). You are an expert in your field
- You have affinity with and understanding of new developments and trends in the architectural landscape for Utilities
- A certification as Technical Architect is a clear plus
- You have good knowledge on an architectural level of Agile and two-speed delivery methods, API/Integration, Cloud, Mobile and DevOps
- Knowledge of Big data solutions (Cloud and Timeseries db’s) is a plus
- You have experience in the Utilities industry and know the challenges, dynamics and trends
- You use your knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex problems, to shape the strategic IT agenda and initiate/supervise programs for our customers
- You are entrepreneurial, maintain a wide network of customer and internal relationships
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or French are a clear plus
- You are flexible and willing to travel to various locations across Europe when necessary. Experience in an international environment is an advantage
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.