Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Digital drives high performance for our clients by enabling interactions with digital customers, channels, and markets, and applying digital technologies across the enterprise to create new value. Leveraging our unmatched breadth and depth of digital services (cloud, mobility, analytics, interactive, social, technology and business) you’ll develop the transformational strategies and implement the new technologies that our clients need to win in the marketplace.
When you join Accenture, you will be an integral part of a forward-looking digital community as you work alongside and share ideas with a world-class, global network of 28,000+ digital professionals who innovate and develop new ways to deliver results for clients every day.
Who are we looking for?
Analytics & Big Data is booming and Accenture is currently looking for an outstanding Data Science Analyst to complete the team. Accenture strongly believes that high performance hinges on the ability to gain insights from data — insights that allow for better decision making and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop their Analytics & Digital capabilities — from accessing data onto prescriptive modelling and taking the appropriate business actions — to outperform the competition.
In that context, Accenture has put together a leading edge Data Science team in Brussels, fully integrated into a global group of analytics practitioners and innovation centres worldwide. This network, composed of data scientists, statisticians and PHDs working together with industry and domain experts helps our clients in Belgium and globally move from issue to outcome by leveraging the power of the data.
As a Data Science Analyst, you will be involved in the following key tasks:
Data Modelling & Analyses
- Execute the full data mining steps from data preparation, modelling & interpretation
- Leverage Accenture’s international network and knowledge capital for Analytics by using proven assets and methodologies
- Propose new problem solving solutions and methodologies
Create client value through Business Insight generation – Turning insights to action
- Engage in the delivery of analytics assignments for Accenture clients involving segmentation, churn prediction, cross & up sell, forecasting, predictive asset maintenance, optimization
- Contribute and facilitate workshops/interviews bridging the gap between data analytics and business outcome
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to clients by translating analytical solution into out-of-the-box execution recommendations addressing business objectives and impacting bottom line results
- Participate in business development work efforts
- Build case for analytics through need analyses and business case (quantify likely benefits)