Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00450748 00450748_en
- First consulting experience or relevant experience working in a global corporation or international environment
- Expertise or strong interest in strategic cost management, zero-based budgeting, overhead optimization, shared services, enterprise cost reduction, procurement and/or strategic sourcing
- Familiar with business case development
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences is a plus
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Master’s Degree
- A typical day for our Analysts might include:
- Deliver high quality deliverables in cost reduction / operational value realization
- Providing consulting expertise to clients by helping them to develop and deliver a range of change solutions
- Sharing Accenture’s points of view on best practice with clients
- Building strong client relationships and your network within Accenture, Products and the practice
- Developing yourself proactively
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.