Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00450735 00450735_en
Our Digital Finance services help CFOs and finance executives to ideate, shape and implement digital strategies that enhance business performance and create competitive advantage:
- We help deliver insights that drive better and faster decisions across the enterprise
- We create efficient finance operations integrated within the end-to-end value chain
- We define and build all aspects of Finance Operating Models
- We innovate relentlessly and deploy digital capabilities to drive better business outcomes and lower process vulnerability. Our proposed solutions encompass digital operating models including predictive analytics, robotics, artificial & communication intelligence, dynamic dashboards & visualization, blockchain, etc.
- As a Manager Digital Finance, you will help accelerate our business growth in this area by working closely with our clients in Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences sector.
You will interact intensely with CFOs, their teams and their stakeholders. You will originate, sell and deliver Digital Finance projects from strategic assessment to final value realization. You will navigate clients and project teams through change journeys and resolve project and solution complexity.
You will support the development of our practices in Belgium and Luxemburg while supporting international projects and client teams.
You will continuously help to create innovative thought leadership around the future of Finance and the changing role of the CFO and their teams in a digital world.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in successfully shaping and delivering Finance Transformations at large international companies
- Solid experience in shaping and implementing solutions including robotics, intelligent automation and analytics
- Have a compelling vision for Digital Finance and the ability to articulate your point of view
- Good understanding of Enterprise Performance Management and Finance processes
- Fluent communication in English
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
- Demonstrate discipline and eagerness to succeed
- A master degree from a leading university or business school
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.