Job Location: Brussels
Job Number: 00448016 00448016_en
- A university degree from a leading business school;
- 1 to 5 years of technical experience in the Insurance industry either at a consulting company or at an insurer (Retail, Corporate or Private)
- Knowledge and technical experience on Life software solution & package (example: BSB Software package (Vermeg)) with previous active role on such project
- Skills in 1 or more of insurance front office and back office processes: Underwriting / Policy Servicing / Claims Management / Product Management & Actuarial studies / Distribution & Marketing / Customer Relationship Management
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills;
- Structured thinking;
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Result oriented;
- Eagerness to grow;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Flexibility to work partially abroad;
- Relevant experience in project management;
- People management and coaching experience;
- Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
- Effective communication in Dutch, French and English.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Within the Consulting insurance practice of Accenture BeLux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertize by leveraging on our state of the art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.