Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00447834 00447834_en
Join Accenture’s growing testing delivery team as we expand our presence in the Montreal market. You will work hand in hand with Accenture's global network of 22,000+ dedicated testing professionals while you play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that will help clients improve operational efficiency and transform their business functions into a world class organization. Our team supports our clients with capabilities in the following areas:
· Agile Testing
· Testing Automation
· Performance Testing
· Testing in a Continuous Delivery
· Enterprise Test Data Management
· Enterprise Test Environment Management
· Virtual Test Team Management
· Mobile Testing, and Mobile Testing Automation
Ideal individuals would have:
· Experience in the various industries
· A desire for a long-term career oriented in testing, in which they are passionate
· Deep testing skill and visionary strategy
· Strong desire to learn client's business, and how testing can ensure their applications meet their business needs
· Either deep technical expertise and testing exposure or Test management, test strategy
· Desire to help clients accelerate project delivery
Test Automation professionals provide specialized expertise in test automation using commercially available functional test tools. Apply Accenture´s recommended test automation framework and best practices.
The Automation Specialist will be responsible to plan, design, develop, maintain and execute all automated tests scripts based upon the defined test automation strategy. They will apply technical expertise to deliver dedicated automation services to all projects while ensuring adherence to timelines as well as relevant standards and practices. The Automation Specialist is also responsible to aide in the development, establishment and enforcement of Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Participating in the analysis to assess automation feasibility and contribute to the Test Automation Strategy
· Test Automation requirements gathering and analysis
· Planning, defining, executing, and analyzing automation related testing strategies and solutions through Business, functional and technical expertise
· Designing and implementing testing framework, building function libraries, and object repositories
· Analyzing test results and defect reporting
· Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes, standards and test metrics in to order continuously improve the test automation service
· Possess a minimum of 2-5 years of IT experience
· Experienced with implementation of automation test strategy, automation testing framework, planning, execution and analysis
· Skilled in defining criteria for testing, develop and implement new automation scripts/scenario’s and/ or modify existing automation scripts/scenario’s and analyze test results.
· Experience with various functional test automation methodologies such as hybrid, keyword, datadriven, component datadriven, message data driven
· 2-5 years’ experience/demonstrated skills in usage, set up and maintenance of test commercial automation tools like Tosca, WorkSoft, HP UFT or similar
· 2-5 years’ experience in open source tools, for example Selenium, RobotFramework, Cucumber or similar
· 2-5 years’ experience designing, developing, and automating unattended API test frameworks
· Experience with version control tools, for example Git, TFS and SVN or similar
· Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
· Experience with continuous integration (CI), using Jenkins or similar
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Strong analytical skills, creativity and detail oriented
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Excellent written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.