Job Location: Location Negotiable
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00441216 00441216_en
Currently we are looking for several (m/f) functional consultant for data and reporting within our department Digital Technologies.
· Support the business to describe the use cases of the required data / reporting
· Analyzing the business requirements and designing an optimized solution to achieve the requested goal.
· Help the business to discover the available data and use it within the data platform (exploration, reporting, analytics, etc.)
· Works with the data owner to understand and describe the data in the data catalog
· Discuss data requirements with data sources
· Detail and support the development and testing of the Data Platform capabilities
· Work with the development teams to define the data flows within the Data Platform
· Build and maintain client relationship
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Written and oral communication skills in English
· Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
· Readiness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
We are most interested in individuals having experience in BI & Data solutions from various industries (Finance, Products, Resources, Communications and High Tech, Public Services), able to understand client needs, participate in business requirement, functional analysis and to propose and develop relevant BI & Data solutions to our clients.
On the Functional side, we are most interested in individuals with skills in the following tools/domains:
· Data Mapping and interface definition
· Report Design
· Data Modeling and understanding of the data model principals
· Data Warehouse and Metadata Management
· Data Governance and Business terms glossary experience is an added value
· User Acceptance test case follow-up and support
· Good SQL skills is always an added value
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A rewarding job between business and IT and access to the kind of resources, expertise and development tools that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a bigger stage to perform on, you'll also get recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?