Currently we are looking for several (m/f) functional consultant for data and reporting within our department Digital Technologies.
· Support the business to describe the use cases of the required data / reporting
· Analyzing the business requirements and designing an optimized solution to achieve the requested goal.
· Help the business to discover the available data and use it within the data platform (exploration, reporting, analytics, etc.)
· Works with the data owner to understand and describe the data in the data catalog
· Discuss data requirements with data sources
· Detail and support the development and testing of the Data Platform capabilities
· Work with the development teams to define the data flows within the Data Platform
· Build and maintain client relationship
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Written and oral communication skills in English
· Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
· Readiness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
We are most interested in individuals having experience in BI & Data solutions from various industries (Finance, Products, Resources, Communications and High Tech, Public Services), able to understand client needs, participate in business requirement, functional analysis and to propose and develop relevant BI & Data solutions to our clients.
On the Functional side, we are most interested in individuals with skills in the following tools/domains:
· Data Mapping and interface definition
· Report Design
· Data Modeling and understanding of the data model principals
· Data Warehouse and Metadata Management
· Data Governance and Business terms glossary experience is an added value
· User Acceptance test case follow-up and support
· Good SQL skills is always an added value
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A rewarding job between business and IT and access to the kind of resources, expertise and development tools that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a bigger stage to perform on, you'll also get recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.