Are you a dynamic, driven and ambitious graduate? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of new tech developments and business process optimization projects? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
- You’ll assist in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking;
- You’ll assist in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.;
- You’ll assess and diagnose technology environments and set technology strategies;
- You’ll design the technology solution: document business requirements, conduct gap analysis between business requirements and software and write functional designs;
- You’ll design enterprise architecture and technology solutions, and tune technology environments for optimal performance;
- You’ll perform testing work, ranging from application testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing to end-user testing;
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You’re holding a master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2021;
- You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way. In the end, they’ll be the people you spend most of your daytime with, right?
- You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
- You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
- You’re often working at our client’s site, so you’re ready to travel in Belgium and abroad with a varying intensity;
- You’re perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.