Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Our Oracle Practice, part of Accenture's Technology growth platform, helps organizations achieve high performance with Oracle solutions through a combination of industry and functional expertise and Oracle implementation know-how. With more than 52,000 skilled Oracle professionals around the globe, we are uniquely qualified to provide strategy, implementation, upgrade and application outsourcing solutions across the entire Oracle suite of products.
Together with Oracle, we have launched the “Accenture and Oracle Business Group”: through this unique collaboration, Accenture and Oracle will deliver industry-specific solutions built on the Oracle Cloud to help clients realize the benefits of the cloud faster and with reduced risk. This group brings together the leading technology, skills and experience from each company to offer businesses the ability to implement cloud solutions quicker and easier than previously possible.
We are looking for an Oracle Applications Supply Chain Management Consultant, with experience in deploying in one of the following Oracle e-Business Suite Modules: Order Management, Inventory, Advanced Pricing, Bill of material and Cost Management. You will be working closely with client and project staff to design, develop and deploy Oracle SCM solutions, either in a stand-alone project or as part of a larger program. Throughout all phases of the project, you will ensure a suitable balance between business needs and delivery feasibility. Along your career as Oracle Supply Chain Management consultant, additional opportunities will be presented such as the ability to manage and lead teams, to participate in presales and sales activities or to serve as Oracle ERP subject matter expert within the Accenture organization, in line with your personal career aspirations.
Depending on the program, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Planning activities for Oracle projects: definition of scope, effort and timeline in your area of expertise;
- Undertake assessments and define the solution blueprint for various scenarios: implementation, upgrade, integration and outsourcing of Oracle Applications;
- Design and deliver Oracle solutions and ensure these solutions are embedded into the client organization;
- Capture and document functional requirements via interviews or workshops;
- Capture and document functional specifications for RICEW objects;
- Liaise with the development team (on-shore or off-shore) to communicate requirements and follow-up progress;
- Prepare and organize conference room pilots;
- Integration and user acceptance tests.