- Execute planning activities for Oracle projects: definition of scope, effort and timeline in your area of expertise;
- Undertake assessments and define the solution blueprint for various scenarios: implementation, upgrade, integration and outsourcing of Oracle Applications;
- Design and deliver Oracle solutions and ensure these solutions are embedded into the client organization;
- Capture and document functional requirements via interviews or workshops;
- Capture and document functional specifications for RICEW objects;
- Liaise with the development team (on-shore or off-shore) to communicate requirements and follow-up progress;
- Lead and coach a team;
- Manage and deliver conference room pilots;
- Organize, execute and supervise integration and user acceptance tests;
- Provide production support and full solution handover to the client or delivery/application maintenance centers;
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineer in Management Informatics, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university degree with a strong IT affinity;
- Minimum 2 years Oracle Applications (i.e. Cloud Applications, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle Retail or Siebel) and business process (transformation) experience in one of the following domains: SCM, CRM, Financials, Human Resources or Business Intelligence;
- Experience in the whole lifecycle of an Oracle project, preferably in a multi-org / multi-site context;
- Experience with implementation and project management methodologies;
- Experience in integration of Oracle solutions with other platforms;
- Experience with testing and conversion tools are a plus;
- Functional or technical knowledge of Fusion Architecture and Tools is a plus;
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Reporting tools and data warehousing is a plus;
- Ability to coach resources or supervise a team;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch or French;
- Willingness to travel.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.