- Execute planning activities for Oracle projects: definition of scope, effort and timeline in your area of expertise;
- Undertake assessments and define the solution blueprint for various scenarios: implementation, upgrade, integration and outsourcing of Oracle Applications;
- Design and deliver Oracle solutions and ensure these solutions are embedded into the client organization;
- Capture and document functional requirements via interviews or workshops;
- Capture and document functional specifications for RICEW objects;
- Liaise with the development team (on-shore or off-shore) to communicate requirements and follow-up progress;
- Lead and coach a team;
- Manage and deliver conference room pilots;
- Organize, execute and supervise integration and user acceptance tests;
- Provide production support and full solution handover to the client or delivery/application maintenance centers;
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineer in Management Informatics, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university degree with a strong IT affinity;
- Minimum 2 years Oracle Applications (i.e. Cloud Applications, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle Retail or Siebel) and business process (transformation) experience in one of the following domains: SCM, CRM, Financials, Human Resources or Business Intelligence;
- Experience with testing and conversion tools are a plus;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch or French;
- Willingness to travel.
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.