Job Location: Brussels
Job Number: 00341324 00341324_en
- You have a Master Engineering degree or other relevant/similar Master degree
- You have the power to bring together your deep business understanding of our clients (consumer goods, retail, life sciences, logistics & transport…) and the possibilities of the emerging cloud technologies.
- You have a proven track record of minimal 2 years in Cloud Strategy, Agile Infrastructure, Cloud data security, implementation of BPaas, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Application Migration, on platforms like SalesForce.com, WorkDay, Oracle HCM.
- You have a proven experience in which you have been able to demonstrate your communication and social integration skills.
- You have strong listening skills and are able to communicate in the most effective way. You know how to motive people and how to make them act as a team.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch
- You are geographically mobile: Willingness to travel and the ability to work independently and abroad
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of global companies within the Products industry.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.