Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Technology Strategy professionals at Accenture create strategies and plans to define how technology should be utilized to support an organization's overall business strategy and create value. They use their understanding of business strategy and their affinity with technology to define the strategy, operating model, enterprise-architecture and transformation roadmaps of technology organizations. They maintain knowledge of best practices, industry landscapes and emerging technologies, and apply these to develop innovative business solutions.
Technology Strategy professionals must be able to:
- Understand a client’s business strategy and help to define the link with technology
- Quickly understand a client’s (IT) operating model including the organizational structure, processes and governance
- Navigate through the Accenture global network, and leverage the necessary expertise to develop relevant executive insights or enterprise architecture guidance
- Assess our client’s key IT strengths and weaknesses, based on rigorous analysis and technology & industry knowledge
- Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure and applications
- Communicate effectively at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines
- Develop recommendations and translate them into actionable roadmaps
- Guide our clients through the transformation program to successfully implement their strategies
As a Technology Strategy Senior Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Interacting with senior management levels at our clients and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Defining approaches that provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems at our clients by re-combining existing methodologies and teams
- Managing diverse project teams at our clients, in both a project supervisor as well as a people manager role
- Defining and implementing the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
- Contributing to setting the strategic direction for the Technology Strategy practice in the BeLux region and managing the practice
At Accenture Strategy, we see ourselves as the game-changers of the business world. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we deliver strategies that prepare our high-profile clients for the future of business and create value in a changing world.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- A Master degree
- At least 10 years experience in relevant Technology Strategy domains
- Experience in consulting or customer-facing project-based work
- Knowledge of IT Strategy and IT Governance frameworks
- Experience in sales or consulting work
- Flexible and able to travel when required, within your work-life balance limits
- Professional proficiency in French, Dutch and English
- Previous experience in the Financial Services or Electronics & High Tech industry
Professional skills requirements
- Proven experience in at least two of the following domains: Digital Strategy, IT Cost Reduction, IT Infrastructure, IT Security Strategy, ERP ecosystems
- Excellent C-Level communication skills, written and oral
- Strong networking skills, building and growing relationships with senior client stakeholders and addressing their needs pro-actively
- Ability to build, manage and foster a project team
- Leadership and management skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.