Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00298768 00298768_en
We are currently looking for a Digital Consultant for our office in Brussels.
· Support our customers in optimizing their processes and advise them with regards to a wide range of digital disciplines such as internet of things (IoT), analytics, e-commerce, mobile applications and payments, and customer experience;
· Provide active assistance in deploying and integrating digital solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape;
· Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total business ecosystem and help guide clients in defining the client’s digital vision;
· You are the conversation partner of our customers in the consumer goods industry when it comes to analyzing the business processes and challenges and helping them address it with the most appropriate digital solution;
· Assistance to the presales process (RFQ, RFP , RFI,);
We are looking for an experienced person with:
- A university degree or equal by experience;
- Proactive and an analytical mindset;
- Eagerness to learn and grow;
- Fluent working proficiency in English and French or Dutch;
- The ability to handle diverse working cultures, both between clients as internal delivery teams;
- The willingness to travel and the ability to work independently and abroad.
- We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in business process consulting in the Consumer Goods, Life Science, Retail or Automotive industry;
In-depth digital knowledge of for example IoT, mobile applications, analytics, e-commerce and omni-channel strategy;
- Broad knowledge of technological solutions;
- Successful completion of end-to-end projects, acting in the role of executive consultant where you gained practical experience in e-commerce, digital transformations, customer experience;
- Relevant experience in project delivery/management.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.