Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00298732 00298732_en
Grow your career as a Technology Consultant within the Products Industry group
The Accenture Products group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail and Travel. Each faces unprecedented change and complex challenges. From the emergence of the digital consumer to sustainable supply chains to the diversity of global markets. Together, we shape opportunities that have a direct and beneficial impact on the lives of consumers, passengers and patients around the world.
As a Technology Consultant within Products, you'll do more than advise—you'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients. You will help them address their most complex issues to achieve best-in-class industry solutions. You will guide the client trough complex business transformation programs by being involved in analysis and blueprint of the high value solutions of tomorrow. A Technology Consultant professional brings our client to the next level by combining industry best practice processes with state of the art technologies tailored to the needs of the client. In a diverse project environment you get the opportunity to develop specialized expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – which will be a catalyst throughout your career and in your personal journey.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
· Build Technology Roadmaps
· Document Business Requirements
· Assist in conducting gap analysis between Business Requirements, System Design and Enterprise Architecture
· Coordinate Key Users through all Testing Phases
· Assess and diagnose Technology Environments
· Tuning Technology Environments for Optimal Performance
· Perform System Design Activities (e.g., write functional designs based on functional requirements)
· Assist in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking
· Assist in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about Business Processes, People, Technology, etc.
· Design Technology Infrastructures such as Networks, Security and Platforms
We are looking for an experienced person with:
· 2 to 5 years of working experience in Supply Chain processes optimization and automation
· Master degree or equal by experience
· Experience in the whole life cycle of an SAP or other ERP project
· Experience with large organizations and large projects
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Fluent in Dutch or French and English
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Affinity with the Products Industry
· Passion for and experience in the automotive, retail or in the fast moving consumer goods industry
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Solid verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.