Job Location: Brussels
Job Number: 00280750 00280750_en
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Java Technology Platform professionals develop applications using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small and mobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- A degree in computer science or informatics
- Minimum 4 years of work experience with Java technology
- Proven experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Working experience with UML and design patterns
- Working experience with Java EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Working experience with integration technologies: web services, SOAP, REST, XML, Axis, CXF, Mockito
- Working experience with continuous integration and related tooling: Jenkins/Hudson, Nexus, JUnit, Selenium, Sonar, Maven, Ant, SVN, GIT, Puppet, Chef
- Working experience with JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere
- Working knowledge of technology architecture standards and frameworks
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch or French
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.