- Assess and solve business problems within your area of responsibility, focused on cost management & optimization, applying analytical models and Accenture best practices to define the potential business case for the client
- Build strong client relationships as well as your internal network within Accenture and the Products Practice
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Take decisions that have a major day to day impact on your area of responsibility and your team’s work
- Manage medium to large-sized teams and/or work efforts at a client, coaching the team members on an individual basis
- Develop yourself proactively
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ consulting experience or relevant equivalent experience working in a global corporation or international environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing work-streams in a project environment
- Functional depth in strategic cost management, zero-based budgeting, overhead optimization, enterprise cost reduction, procurement and/or strategic sourcing
- Expertise in project planning, management and execution
- Experience in business case development
- Industry experience in one or more of the following industries is a considered as a plus: Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Master’s Degree
If you join Accenture, you make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerably to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.