Join us and help transform leading companies around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, our Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise -strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Typically, they work at client sites and frequent travel is often required.
As Strategic Cost Management / ZBB Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assess and solve business problems within your area of responsibility, focused on cost management & optimization, applying analytical models and Accenture best practices to define the potential business case for the client
- Build strong client relationships as well as your internal network within Accenture and the Products Practice
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Take decisions that have a major day to day impact on your area of responsibility and your team’s work
- Manage medium to large-sized teams and/or work efforts at a client, coaching the team members on an individual basis
- Develop yourself proactively