Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
SAP SuccessFactors Functional Consultant
- HCM process knowledge in the areas which you have experience;
- Minimum of one implementation with the SuccessFactors product in one or more of the modules and a willingness to expand knowledge to other modules;
- Experience of functional design;
- Must have experience operating in a client facing or similar role.
- Must be willing to travel
- Ideally educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French and/Dutch and good interpersonal skills
- Preferably a consulting background and experience of at least 1 end-to-end HCM implementation project lifecycle. Consulting background may include supplier / client relationship or as an internal IT or HR consultant working as an employee on an internal implementation project;
- Strong team player (proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment) and team leadership skills (if interested in managing teams/workstreams);
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.