Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
As an Integration Architect, you are part of high-performance cross-culture architect team and you focus on driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness by:
· Building integration-centric offerings and help many of our clients face technical challenges as they transition from traditional integration platforms to service oriented architectures.
· Building process-centric offerings and help many of our clients face technical challenges introducing a business process focused IT infrastructure. A process centric architect defines business processes and applies those to the development of custom application technology solutions.
· Building multi-channel client architecture offerings and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging mobile platforms such as smart phones and other personal computing devices.
· Creating and migrating applications into cloud-based offerings. This will enable us to respond to client's need for cost-efficiency, increased competition and agility to business opportunities.
· Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
· Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud based services.
· Define the SOA Governance processes.
· Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
· Design message- and event-driven architectures.
· Bachelor ICT, Master of Engineering or Master of Industrial Sciences.
· 2 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing or implementing of Integration Architectures and Applications.
· Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
· Experience in IT and a strong interest in leading-edge technology.
· Experience in delivery of Integration and BPM solutions.
· Experience with an integration tool as IBM Websphere, Oracle SOA, Tibco Business Works, SoftwareAG webMethods or Open Source Middleware product.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English, Dutch or/and French.
· Solution-oriented attitude.
· Strong desire to work in team.
· Creativity and Analytical aptitude
· Flexibility to travel.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.