Job Location: Brussels
Job Number: 00172944 00172944_en
- Master degree in Management or Engineering with a strong IT affinity/background
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience (IT architecture and IT delivery)
- 2 to more years of experience in Salesforce.com is required
- Certified Salesforce advanced Administrator and/or advanced Developer is a plus
- Mastery of Agile methods for project delivery is a plus
- Leadership experience of small to medium size teams
- Ability to make the bridge between business and IT and a focus on business value of the IT
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French
- Willing to travel
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving
- Team player
- Commercial spirit
- Solution-oriented attitude - no challenge is too big
- Ability to deliver work on time with the required quality
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.