Job Location: Brussels
Job Number: 00135130 00135130_en
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
As a Technology Architect you are part of the Accenture Technology Architecture practice. This practice provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurial technology architects to focus on emerging technologies and finding opportunities to architect the next generation, large-scale business systems to our clients.
We expect you to be creative with a strong interest in technology. You have broad skills and experience with various software products, technologies (web, mobile, BPM, (Cloud) integration) and services. You are capable of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions of heterogeneous components.
- Master in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing IT architectures and applications
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch
- Knowledge of latest market trends
- Open to and able to do Business travel
- Experience in IT and a strong interest in leading-edge technologies
- Highly developed critical evaluation skills, and the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies
- Ability to propose innovative technology solutions and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions
- Experience in IT delivery life-cycle planning and management methodologies and tools
- Experience in common architecture frameworks and services, including those available from Open Source communities
- Experience in one or more of Accenture's Architecture Innovation focus areas: Cloud Computing, Big Data, Automated Business Process Management systems & ESB technologies, Web & Mobile Technologies, Open Source Software & Next Generation IT technologies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
As a Top Employer, Accenture offers you exciting work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that builds on your strengths. We help you to chart a sustainable career journey guided by a personal Career Counselor, with tailored learning to light your way.
Diverse community initiatives that recognizes your achievements plus fun and inspiring ways to engage with colleagues and society will grow your sense of belonging to the Accenture family.
Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.