Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 319,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
For our Brussels office we are looking for a Junior Executive Assistant
The Junior Executive Assistant works within the Executive Support Desk based in Brussels and provides efficient and high quality support to the management in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. The Executive Support Desk is a ‘virtual desk’ and acts as a shared service centre with ‘one portal’ and ‘one voice’, managed by a team lead. Each member of the Executive Desk supports 6 to 8 persons and operates with a degree of autonomy to complete high quality work. He/she should possess the competence, initiative and business acumen necessary to support the executive management at the most effective level.
- Coordination only (set up, change or cancel meetings only on request of the management. Not responsible for additional activities such as agenda planning, attendance tracking, etc)
- Set up of teleconferences and conference calls via external (tele)conference providers
- Other: trouble shooting, assist and/or arrange technical device support, arrange external support for a conference call (e.g. translator)
- reserve and cancel workspaces
- Know and share the internal processes, points or persons of contact within the organization
- Coordinates research activities with Accenture
Special Project Support
- Mailer Support: test mailers and distribution of mailings
- Accounting Support: create and follow up of purchase orders
- Annual review and recruiting interviews: coordinate participant availability and send invitations for annual reviews and recruiting interviews
- Arrange logistics and technical support
- Copying, printing, binding
- Internal document production: editing and/or format documents
- Book and organize business travel: ticketing arrangements, visa assistance, hotel accommodations, ground transportation arrangements, etc.