Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For our Brussels office we are looking for a Junior Executive Assistant
The Junior Executive Assistant works within the Executive Support Desk based in Brussels and provides efficient and high quality support to the management in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. The Executive Support Desk is a ‘virtual desk’ and acts as a shared service centre with ‘one portal’ and ‘one voice’, managed by a team lead. Each member of the Executive Desk supports 6 to 8 persons and operates with a degree of autonomy to complete high quality work. He/she should possess the competence, initiative and business acumen necessary to support the executive management at the most effective level.
- Coordination only (set up, change or cancel meetings only on request of the management. Not responsible for additional activities such as agenda planning, attendance tracking, etc)
- Set up of teleconferences and conference calls via external (tele)conference providers
- Other: trouble shooting, assist and/or arrange technical device support, arrange external support for a conference call (e.g. translator)
- reserve and cancel workspaces
- Know and share the internal processes, points or persons of contact within the organization
- Coordinates research activities with Accenture
Special Project Support
- Mailer Support: test mailers and distribution of mailings
- Accounting Support: create and follow up of purchase orders
- Annual review and recruiting interviews: coordinate participant availability and send invitations for annual reviews and recruiting interviews
- Arrange logistics and technical support
- Copying, printing, binding
- Internal document production: editing and/or format documents
- Book and organize business travel: ticketing arrangements, visa assistance, hotel accommodations, ground transportation arrangements