Every business is now a digital business, and every executive needs to be able to understand the implications of IT trends and innovations for his or her company and industry. Without this insight, the company will not be well positioned to achieve high performance.
The Accenture Technology Vision 2013 identifies seven tech trends shaping technology—and thus business—into the future, making it required reading for everyone in the C-suite. Accenture has identified the trends as:
- Relationships at Scale: Moving beyond transactions to digital relationships
- Design for Analytics: Formulate the questions, and design for the answers
- Data Velocity: Matching the speed of decision to the speed of action
- Seamless Collaboration: Right channel, right worker, right job
- Software-Defined Networking: Virtualization’s last mile
- Active Defense: Adapting cyber defenses to the threat
- Beyond the Cloud: The value lies in putting the cloud to work
Download the Accenture Technology Vision 2013 report [PDF, 816KB]
In this webinar, learn more about how API relates to the Technology Vision.