Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at accenture.com.
The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised Salesforce solutions
by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best
practices, deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning components to
design and build any custom components required for an optimal solution that supports the business
process. The role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and may include travel.
• Work with senior members of the team to examine and translate business requirements in to
customised solutions using the Salesforce Lightning platform.
• Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code
reviews to ensure the same.
• Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
• Maintain effective client relationships, delivering timely and relevant information with the ability
to quickly identify and report project risks.
• Work with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the build meets business
requirements and performance goals.
• Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding
• Ability to use version control software such as GIT
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
• Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
• Participate in ‘Go-Live’ support and testing activities
• One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, App
Builder, Sales/Service Cloud) is highly preferred
• Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Lightning Components
• Experience with customisation on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Aura
and Lightning Web Component development, Apex development, and usage of declarative platform
• Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.