Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Learn more about how we are measuring value in all directions with Accenture's 360 degree Value Integrated Reporting.
Seeking a Data & AI Solution Architect with a strong focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Generative AI, you will be responsible for designing and implementing advanced data-driven solutions that leverage cutting-edge AI and ML technologies to scale across organisations. You will collaborate closely with clients, stakeholders, and development teams to understand business objectives, identify opportunities for AI/ML applications, and design innovative solutions for clients that drive business growth. Your expertise in AI, ML, and GenAI will be instrumental in helping organizations unlock new possibilities and creative applications for their data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an AI architect, data architect, or similar role, with a strong focus on scaled AI/ML/GenAI solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of AI technologies, algorithms, and frameworks.
- Proficiency in programming languages commonly used, such as Python, R, Scala or SQL.
- Experience with AI/ML platforms, libraries, and tools, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, or Apache Spark.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP, Databricks, Snowflake) and AI/ML concepts and technologies (Control Towers, MLOps, Generative Adversarial Networks, SageMaker, MLFlow, OpenAI GPT, Bedrock, DALL-E).
- Strong knowledge of data architecture, data modeling, and data integration concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to design innovative AI and ML solutions for complex business problems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and value propositions to diverse audiences.
- Experience in leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams in an agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and practices.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS or Azure Certified Machine Learning - Specialty, LLM courses) and industry experience (Financial Services, Healthcare) are a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.