Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do:
The Technology Sales Lead known internally as Sales Capture is focused on growing Accenture’s Business, manages opportunities through all phases including qualification, sales pursuit and the close stage by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop strong relationships with key stake holders at new and existing clients by utilising a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our client’s transformation. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Guide opportunities from qualification to deal close. Develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value and growth, and profitable sales for Accenture. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's industry and market trends. May be required to contribute to and/or guide origination efforts.
· Selling professional services for consultation and implementation of SAP.
· Provides solutions to complex technology business problems.
· Works with the Client and Internal senior management team to develop pursuit strategies, client messaging plans and applies industry-leading transformation practices.
· Influence and make decisions, determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
· Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities
Here's what you need:
· Minimum 7 years’ experience
· Selling/closing deals in the professional services space in the following areas: Systems Integration, Outsourcing, Cloud enablement & migration and IT transformation
· Selling implementation services of enterprise software as a service (SaaS) platform to the office of the CHRO, CFO, and CIO.
· Deep understanding of the SAP
· Direct sales with quota of $20M+
· C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
· Proven sales track record for developing and selling large ($5M - $20M+ TCV) IT, Applications and/or Business Process Outsourcing opportunities
· Proven experience in shaping deals, understands commercial options of deal economics and able to create Value Deals
· Deep experience in dealing with senior executives of ASX 200 companies
· Acumen to work successfully in a client base that spans across industries with a focus on the CFO and CHRO and be able to relate with the clients and the account teams within these industries
· Extensive relevant experience, including industry experience and proven track record against multi-million dollar deals and sales targets; experience in selling large scale projects to ASX 200 firms within Australia
Shape, sell and close large deals that are single or multi-service. Close sales opportunities resulting in profitable sales growth by leading opportunities from qualification to deal close using deep sales process skills and expertise in Accenture’s offerings. Senior sales capture professional will play a role in originating opportunities in addition to qualification, shaping, selling, negotiating and closing.
To view Management Level Descriptors, including North America and other country descriptors, copy paste the following link in your browser - https://go.accenture.com/ManagementLevel