What will you do:
The Sales Capture Senior Manager - focused on growing Accenture’s PEGA business group, manages opportunities through all phases, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and administrators at new and existing clients by utilising a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our client’s transformation. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Head opportunities from qualification to deal close. Develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value and growth, and profitable sales for Accenture. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client's industry and market trends. Develop relationships with key buyers and -administrators at new and/or existing clients. May be required to contribute to and/or head origination efforts.
- Provides solutions to complex technology business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational intentions.
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, establishes pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies top industry transformation practices.
- Has latitude in administrating and establishing purposes and approaches to critical assignments.
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience
- Selling/closing deals in the professional services space in the following areas: Systems Integration, Outsourcing, Cloud enablement & migration and IT transformation preferably with PEGA
- Proven experience in selling services to large GSI firms.
- Direct sales with quota of $20M+
- C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven sales track record for developing and selling large ($5M - $20M+ TCV) IT, Applications and/or Business Process Outsourcing opportunities.
- Proven experience in shaping deals, understands commercial options of deal economics and able to create Value Deals
- Deep experience in dealing with senior executives of ASX 200 companies.
- Extensive relevant experience, including industry experience and proven track record against multi-million dollar deals and sales targets; experience in selling large scale projects to ASX 200 firms within Australia.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, time-management, and analytical skills
- Experience working within a large, matrixed company environment.
- Demonstrated governorship, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- High energy level, firmness, and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Strong governorship, problem solving, and administration abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email email@example.com and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.