Benefits of working at Accenture:
· Holistic well-being program including health insurance
· Life & Salary Continuance Insurance
· 18 weeks paid parental leave
· Long & short-term career break opportunities
· Structured career development program
· Local and international career opportunities.
· Certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace™
· Flexible Work Arrangements - centered around Accenture’s Truly Human ethos and our commitment to supporting the health and wellbeing of our people.
· We are proud to be in the top 3 of last year’s Diversity & Inclusion Index!
We are a WORK180 Endorsed Employer, to see our benefits and policies click here
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.