Explore opportunities across Payments within our multi-industry practice. Be part of the team enabling banks, financial services, retail, e-commerce, telecom, technology, energy, and government services organisations win in the digital economy and prepare for a sustainable future.
- Want to be part of a major transformation in the payments industry?
- Ready to outgrow the competition in payments?
- Work on Payments technology and customer digital experience uplift programs
- Multiple roles available in Sydney and Melbourne
About Payments Advisory
Globally, our more than 4,300 payments advisors and systems integration specialists bring together strategy, consulting, and execution to put our diverse set of clients on the leading edge of the industry.
We help infrastructure and service providers (banks, fintechs, payment servicer providers, central agencies, etc.) across the value chain adapt to win. We use new technologies to help our clients take bold steps to thrive in an environment of changing customer & business expectations and behaviours, covering areas such as: payments market & business infrastructure modernisation, consumer & business digital and embedded payments, transition from f2f to e-commerce driven business, operational efficiency, end-to-end transaction banking and data (open data through the Consumer Data Right regime).
Business is good which means our team is growing to support this growth! We are looking for high performing Consultants to become a part of our journey with capabilities which span project execution, business development and proven area expertise.
Interested in learning more about our service capabilities? Click here to find out more!
About the Role
At Accenture we look for people with the passion and drive to help companies navigate complexity and create value. Are you eager to use your excellent analytical skills and innovative mind-set to solve the business challenges of leading clients? Can you build and maintain lasting relationships with senior leaders to facilitate the discussions needed to lead companies to high performance? If so, then we would like to talk to you about what a career at Accenture could mean for you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture. As a management consulting professional, the opportunities to make a difference for our clients’ most pressing business challenges are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Work alongside Senior Leaders across Payments industry and our portfolio of clients, to understand their most critical business, customer, operational and technical issues.
- Contribute to the end-to-end digitisation of payments services, the deployment at scale of robotics across operations, the design of high productivity new business and technology architectures, or the rollout of industry-wide real-time payments and digital currencies
- Collaborate with varied stakeholders, engage with their organisation’s global network, and facilitate workshops.
- Drive delivery outcome by managing stakeholder expectations as well as providing hands on support.
- Involved in formulating innovative and action-oriented business solutions and strategies for our leading clients
- Understand, build and apply current and emerging trends into client value creation opportunities
- Apply core consulting skills such as structured problem solving, project management, design thinking and solution delivery lifecycle
- Coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants on the team with a people-first mindset
- Strong consulting experience (3+ years) in a consulting firm, big4 bank or boutique strategy house
- A background in Payments with an understanding of either core payment channels, retail & business digital payments, and/or emerging payment technology
- Experience with industry-leading Payments Systems including NPP, SWIFT, FSS, RITS, mobile wallets / e-wallets
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- Digitally savvy; curious about technology, understands its impact on business and society
- Personal and professional attributes required to engage with senior client and internal stakeholders
- Proven presentation and storytelling skills, personal impact and confidence to lead meetings, presentations and workshops
- Confidence to constructively challenge team members and leadership to ensure the right client outcomes and value is delivered
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Across Australia and New Zealand, we work with some of the world’s most advanced and innovative financial services institutions. Accenture’s unique understanding of how technology is reshaping the banking industry gives our consultants a chance to shape the future of our client’s industry.
The breadth and depth our Accenture’s capabilities, the leading clients for which we work and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our Commitment to You
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
You'll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture's global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
Fantastic team with collaborative spirit
Access to leading-edge technology and global vendor footprint
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
A diverse and inclusive environment where individual strengths, contributions and unique points of view are recognised and valued
…. and many more benefits! We are a Work180 endorsed employer and you can read about our benefits here: https://au.work180.co/employers/accenture/benefits
We encourage you to ask about our benefits during the interview process.
Please note you will need to be an Australian citizen or hold PR to be considered for this
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
USA Kuala Lumpur +More
Industry X - Capital Projects Sr Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA Kuala Lumpur +More
Life Sciences Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
USA Kuala Lumpur +More
Project Controls Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.