Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
· Provide operational and strategic support to deal teams and to Sales & Delivery (Legal), immigration teams, Solution Architects, finance teams and deal leadership on bid submissions and contract negotiations when addressing the HR solution of client deal constructs (e.g. outsourcing, build-operate-transfers, client captive acquisitions, client joint ventures etc.), particularly on the risk management, on the transition of staff into Accenture or its partners/subcontractors.
· Provide operational and strategic support to deal teams and V&A HR and V&A Legal on acquisitions and ventures in respect of risk analysis of target in light of due diligence undertaken, transition and retention of acquired personnel, contracting approach in respect of employment and HR related matters (including strategic input to negotiations and guidance on contractual documents), integration and post-merger planning
· Assure the quality of Employment Law delivery on new complex client and V&A deals by providing Employment Law support appropriate to needs, and integrating external support as required
· Manage and lead strategic employment law projects and development and deployment of technological tools in relation to contracting and V&A
· Coordination with attorneys in the local country Employment Law teams in respect of delivery of deal support and advising HR, Legal and management as appropriate.
· Act as senior point of contact and coach/mentor for local country Employment Law teams on significant and complex deal-specific employment law issues
· Manage and oversee outside counsel relationships with law firms, including managing the budget
· Stay abreast of legal developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s practices in relation to contracting and V&A
· Oversee and contribute to development of internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on Employment legal and business issues
· Counsel, guide, train and support junior through senior levels of Legal attorneys as appropriate
· Educate senior company executives with regard to legal and risk management issues in relation to Contracting and V&A
· Make recommendations and escalate to the Sr. Director of Employment Law Contracting and V&A on material issues.
· Maintain clear understanding of sales and V&A pipeline management processes and escalation protocols to Leadership.
· Provide relevant input to briefings and escalations, to ensure employment law issues are addressed appropriately, key risk and mitigations identified, and that there are clear recommendations and options.
· Work with Legal Leads as appropriate
· Foster seamless integration and teaming relationships with the other Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics (“CORE”) Legal Services teams as well as with all teams in Sales & Delivery Legal and V&A Legal in the relevant country and region, as well as with immigration, people transition teams, finance teams and Solution Architect Leadership.
· Support, promote, and implement initiatives as part of Legal team, specifically the CORE compliance efforts, activities, and projects.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· In depth knowledge of multi-jurisdictional employment law aspects of outsourcing, acquisitions and joint ventures both in respect of contractual content and negotiation strategies and HR/employment related issues
· Strong experience in managing and delivering employment law projects, especially those with global reach
· Familiarity with industrial relations and collective issues (including consultation), particularly across Europe.
· Ability to work closely with wide range of personnel, including frequent interaction with top-level executives.
· Ability to work with personnel both internally and externally across the world.
· Superior drafting and negotiation skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strategic thinker, ability to influence, strong executive presence
· Able to present innovative, original solutions
· Responsive and follows through on commitments
· Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
· In depth knowledge of labor and employment law.
· Demonstrates sound judgment, ability to prioritize and make decisions, and identify risks before they materialize.
· Good executive presence and the ability to work effectively with business leaders, partners from law firms, and the senior legal officers of Accenture’s clients.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
*Strategy & Consulting Legal Pathfinder NA,GM*
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Legal Counsel – Industry X – Digital Engineering & Manufacturing
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 17 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.