Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Electro 80
Electro 80, part of Accenture, provides electrical and process control engineering, procurement, construction and management to the mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and manufacturing industries across Australia and overseas.
Electro 80 has offices in WA, QLD and VIC. We have a strong commitment to our people. Electro 80 supports a healthy work life balance strategy with a culture of safety and engineering excellence.
As part of Accenture, Electro 80 is part of team of more than 600,000 people delivering the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Our engineers have the opportunity to travel both within and outside Australia in order to work on a diverse range of project activities.
An opportunity has arisen for a Lead Electrical Engineer with greater than 15 years' experience. Whilst this is a technical leadership position based at our Western Australian office in Belmont, the role will work closely with, and support the teams in Victoria and Queensland
- Highly skilled in the application of LV equipment in a mining, hydrocarbons or industrial environment. A working sound knowledge of AS/NZS 3000 and AS/NZS 61439 is essential.
- Ability to lead teams and mentor engineers.
- Strong technical authoring skills including demonstrable capability in the development of standards, site installation instructions and technical proposals.
- Practical construction, design and supervision experience highly desirable.
- Understanding of instrumentation, controls, functional and machine safety would be an advantage.
- Certification to undertake electrical designs for hazardous areas will be seen as an advantage.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to become members of the Institute of Engineers and able to attain Chartered Engineer status. RPEQ or Victorian Registration will be highly regarded.
Why you should consider Electro 80 for your future career:
- For the successful candidate the position will offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team developing leading solutions in SCADA, MES, Safety, Process Control, Telemetry and Industrial IT.
- Our client portfolio offers our team a diverse and dynamic experience across many industries offering a diverse field of engineering experience.
- Electro 80 ethos is partnering, we partner with our clients, suppliers and staff to develop successful outcomes. You could also become part of the Electro 80 ethos.
- A culture where we encourage thought leadership, novel ideas are valued, and you can influence positive change.
- You will be reporting to and mentored by our experienced Belmont Office Lead Engineer.
- An organisation where you can professionally develop with opportunities for career progression.
Excited about this opportunity, but not sure if you meet a 100% of the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!!! We have multiple opportunities at various seniority levels.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things for our clients, people and communities.
Applicants must have recent experience and the right to work in Australia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.