Candidate would be primarily responsible for solution architecture effort on less complex and Medium size deals, assists Lead or work as Support Solution Architect on more complex deals. Independently and with little oversight can come up with the solution. Conduct the solution reviews with SME’s and the Solution / DCSO approver. Attend calls with the client team to understand the requirement. Is able to bring value with a differentiated solution. Work on building the associated cost model for the solution.
Key Responsibilities: • Frequently interacts with senior client leadership
• Develop statement of work
• Response to RFP with level 1 solution plan
• Performs Peer Reviews and DCSO of the solution
• Work with Delivery Leads for the approval of solution/efforts
• Bring out technical differentiators and value in the solution
• Able to represent the solution in front of the client leadership team.
• Bachelor degree in related field with 9 to 12 years of work experience
Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior experience in leading solution development in a reputed organization
• Experience in delivery (and variable experience in solution planning) of small to medium sized security engagements
• Good knowledge in Cyber security (Infra Sec, App Sec), Threat and Vulnerability Management and Identity Access Management is necessary
• Comfortable in using relevant tools and estimators
• Comfortable working in extended working hours (if required)
• CISSP, CISM, CISA (Good to have)
• Cloud Security knowledge and certification (AWS, Azure etc)
• Solution Architect Core Training
• Solution Architect Advance Training (Good to have)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.