An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CEDW Analytics Developer within one of our consulting divisions. In this role you will design Data Warehouse solutions and develop ETL components. You will work in dynamic and rewarding environment - and work closely with colleagues, project team members and clients. This is a great role – where your work will have a meaningful impact on our client’s business and technology.
- Data Warehouse solutions and design models.
- Enhance, develop, and test ETL components in Python, SQL, AWS technologies
- AWS Redshift OLAP database knowledge
- Regression and unit tests for front-end code releases.
- AWS cloud and CICD pipelines experience desirable
At Accenture, we thrive to improve the way the world lives, works, plays, protects, and grows. We create high-performing and intelligent businesses, governments, and flourishing communities. Our purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity, starting with Accenture and delivering it for our clients. We do it using our unrivalled ability to deliver end-to-end services that transform, digitise, power, run and secure innovative solutions.
Our Commitment to You
- Company Culture – Work alongside a group of diverse people, in an inclusive environment, who share your passion about technology and making the world a better place in a truly human way.
- Gender Equality - We have set bold goals to achieve a gender-balanced workforce by 2025. This means a workforce that is equally 50% women and 50% men for those whose gender is binary.
- Flexible Working Environment – We provide several voluntary options including job-sharing opportunities, flexible time schedules, compressed work weeks, and extended weekends.
- 18-weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child, to all permanent full-time and part-time employees of all gender identities, with no waiting period to access.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan – You can own a piece of the company, while working towards its success.
- Career Development – From day one, Accenture will help you develop a structured career plan and provide you with the resources you need to achieve your best. You will have access to world class learning and leadership programs within Accenture and with our Learning Partners.
- Professional Societies Reimbursement - Accenture in an active member and sponsor of a number of industry professional organisations and supports its employees in their engagement with any professional societies.
- Local and International Career Opportunities – We are a global company, serving clients in more than 120 countries and we want to grow our talent by providing them with opportunities across the globe. We also have the Accenture Development Partnerships where our people can use their skills to address complex social, economic, and environmental issues in the developing world.
- Relaxation – In additional to your 4 weeks annual leave, you can participate in other leave programs such as the Purchase Leave Program.
…. and many more benefits! We are a Work180 endorsed employer. You can read about our benefits here: https://au.work180.co/employers/accenture/benefits
We encourage you to ask about our benefits during the interview process.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.