About the role:
You will be working on client projects with teams from across our Modern Data Platform and Applied Intelligence practice alongside our industry, functional and technology SMEs on some of our clients most challenging projects. Reporting to the delivery lead, you will deliver digestible, contemporary and immediate data content to support and drive business decisions. The key focus of the role is to deliver reports, dashboards and custom solutions for various business critical requirements. You will be involved in all aspects of data engineering from delivery planning, estimating and analysis, all the way through to data architecture and pipeline design, delivery and production implementation.
From day one, you will be involved in the design and implementation of complex data solutions ranging from batch to streaming and event-driven architectures, across cloud, on-premise and hybrid client technology landscapes. We are looking for 3+ years of experience in data engineering in a customer or business facing capacity and experience in the following:
• Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
• Stakeholder management and communication skills, including prioritising, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
• Strong experience in SDLC delivery, including waterfall, hybrid and Agile methodologies. Experience delivering in an agile environment,
• Experience of implementing and delivering data solutions and pipelines on AWS Cloud Platform.
• A strong understanding of data modelling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
• An in-depth understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
• Strong SQL and/or Python knowledge
• Knowledge and experience of delivering CI/CD and DevOps capabilities in a data environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.