Bridging the gap between idea and value, you are able to take a cutting edge idea and turn it into value for our clients. You are adept at articulating the technology-enabled business value proposition, defining and building highly visible demos, and mapping the existing vendor landscape. You lead next-gen technology applications. You have an up-to-the minute knowledge of technology and industry trends and the business implications.
- Charting the plan for developing innovative assets in the focus industry of the pod
- Monitor progress and address challenges/ obstacles hindering progress
- Define, prioritize, oversee and implement multiple projects
- Formulate and execute agenda, from discovering the relevant ecosystem to work with, to prototyping, establishing pioneering engagements and packaging the results for scaling to the rest of Accenture
- Understand, articulate and further identify key technology trends & their potential business impact
- Oversee development of innovative and proprietary ideas, insights, assets, and capabilities
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Supporting knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Program Management
- Industry & Trends Research
- Business Model Innovation
- Value Proposition Development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.