Do you have your head in the Cloud
- Reimagine what’s possible. Fast-track your future.
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
Do you have your head in the Cloud Good. At Accenture Cloud First, we’re looking for people who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative, and optimistic people, whose heads are filled with the possibilities of Cloud technology, with the technical ability to make them happen. People who don’t want to even think about settling for an ordinary Cloud career. People who want to fast-track their future and work on amazing projects with global impact.
Accenture’s ServiceNow Business Group, and one of only 5 Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our diverse clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique Operating across ANZ, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference
The ServiceNow Specialist, with deep understanding of the NOW platform, will develop the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable. You will perform custom development, 3rd party integrations, carry out unit-testing and defect resolution. You will be responsible for completing technical reviews of junior developer’s development work, provide feedback, and re-work task. You will carry out migration of the changes to production environment, assist with technical design and documentation, and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements.
- Develop the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable.
- Perform custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations.
- Carry out unit-testing and defect resolution.
- Carry out migration of the changes to production.
- Assist with technical design and documentation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements.
- 2+ years of experience designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
- ServiceNow certification required (ideally you will have at least Admin & Application Developer)
- Advanced in ServiceNow development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module and creating custom applications with CreateNow
- Advanced in experience creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists), and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel
- Expertise in one or more of the following ServiceNow applications:
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience with System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- DevOps experience
- Experience with governance/service management/operations
- Experience managing remote teams
- An ITIL certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.