Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The IT Field engineer is responsible for providing the on-site support in the specified customer site or Accenture CBD office. The main responsibilities include auditing, building, deploying and decommissioning of IT assets. The Technician should provide technical services and report/escalate to the support lead or other appropriate support channels any risks that could impact the level of service to the customer.
The Technician complies with all relevant customer HSE requirements in addition to legislative requirements.
- Provide Level 1/ 2 technical support
- Perform Physical audit of the comms rooms and datacenters at remote mine site locations
- Investigating faults in the network
- Troubleshoot and resolve LAN, WIFI, and network authentication-related issues
- Provide hands on as well as remote technical support
- Perform installation, repair and maintenance of network, server and storage hardware.
- Troubleshoot and expeditiously resolve hardware and software issues and identify root cause of problems
- Work closely with infrastructure team to ensure timely delivery of service.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required
- Demonstrate initiative and maintain a high degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Perform complex tasks and participate in complex cross-area/functions and activities.
Technical degree or equivalent technical experience preferred
2+ years of experience in the following fields
· IT Field Support in resources industry
· Network infrastructure and network hardware
· Knowledge of networking concepts and components
· Dell hardware
· Cisco Telepresence and video conferencing
· Active Directory
· Decision Making
· Excellent Organization skills
· Good oral and Written Communication
· Issue Identification Analysis and Solving
· Negotiation with clients/customers
· Teamwork and Collaboration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Network & Infrastructure Specialist / Tech Specialist
Infra Implementation Svcs Team Lead
Posted 6 days ago
Infra Implementation Svcs Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.