The People Partner is an employee focused role who works closely with Accenture employees to support and develop their careers. This role provides ongoing high touch and high value support to a group of employees through meaningful face to face and virtual conversations.
The People Partner are culture champions of change who will help drive ANZ’s key mindsets and behaviors. This includes key programs to increase our people’s engagement. People Partners have an advisory role in the areas of career opportunity development and coaching and cover discussions on staffing, training opportunities, skill building and/or performance areas. S/he has ongoing forward-looking coaching conversations as a regular part of our employee’s staffing and development experience to ensure our people are growing. They help employees navigate the Accenture organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals. The People Partner proactively identifies opportunities for automation or process reimagination to ensure they have capacity to focus on people. They collaborate ongoing with the broader HR team including the HR BP (who owns and drives the business relationships and strategies) to help to facilitate the change.
• Individual coaching & guidance: Work with Career Counselors and Supervisors to support individuals’ and ensure they have ongoing meaningful conversations about their skill and career development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, ensuring rotation of skills as necessary). People Partners do this by understanding an individual’s strengths, capabilities and passions/interests.
• Individual engagement initiatives/programs: Maintain awareness of employee satisfaction programs to improve moral and driving company inclusion and diversity programs with the HR BP. Engagement programs should have a direct impact on retention results.
• Leveraging information to provide insights to employees (ideally utilizing digital people dashboards when available). The digital people dashboard will facilitate meaningful conversations with all people data/ attributes in one view.
• Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing business priorities and metrics.
• Balance short term chargeability with best fit roles for the individual
• Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and drive to schedule available resources
• Work with Leadership and HRBP to ensure an optimal On/Off Shore dynamic of Accenture available talent, Local Labor Market and off shore skills
• Coaching to ensure resume matches the individual’s skills and ensures they are reflected in our systems.
• Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems, working with HR Shared services as needed. • Review key metrics results and seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing. • Ongoing communications with career counsellors in support of people practices and programs
• Communicators of performance achievement timelines and oversight of the process as needed by business.
• Closely guide individuals who are currently in the redeployment process and engage with recruitment to ensure employee has visibility to relevant open roles.
• Advise on complex policy related questions.
• Present at orientation to new joiners.
• Handle non- complex conduct issues and act as a liaison with employee relations for complex ER matters and investigations.
• Liaison with offshore analytics to ensure optimization of all HR reporting.
Key Metrics: • Employee engagement • Optimized people metrics (leave management, ethics and compliance trainings, time reports, etc.) • Overdue demand; filled demand • Chargeability (productivity)
• Employees centered relationships
• Career Counselors are Stakeholders
• HR Business Partners, Supply and Demand Leads and Recruiters
• HR Shared Services
Reports to: HR Business Partner
Requirements for Role Success:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience exhibiting strong leadership DNA including:
o Driving innovative results
o Collaborating & Co-creating across ecosystem
o Personalizing in a human way
o Advocating an inspiring team
o Being agile and adaptive around people centered priorities
• Strong passion to care for people and make a difference in their lives and their engagement with Accenture.
• Visibility; strong profile and established networks across the business
• Enjoys coaching and helping people be themselves and make a difference
• Confident to have courageous conversations in conduct matters to shape our culture.
Core Competencies – Professional Qualities
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Problem solving/research
• Customer service/customer relationship management
• Quality assurance/thoroughness
• Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
• Comfortable working virtually
• Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
• Cross-cultural flexibility
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 699,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.