Accenture’s Net Zero Transitions team helps our clients set and execute on their net zero commitments, while delivering lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about helping our clients grow their hydrogen and CCUS capabilities.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
• Help clients grow their hydrogen and CCUS footprint
• Play an active role in building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Hydrogen and CCUS community across Accenture globally
• Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
• Be an active thought leader in the Hydrogen and CCUS space, contributing to grow Accenture’s Point of View on Hydrogen and CCUS
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the clean energy and / or chemicals industry, with a focus on hydrogen and / or CCUS
• Specific desirable skills include:
o Knowledge of hydrogen markets and trends across Growth Markets (Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and / or Latin America)
o Knowledge of key hydrogen projects and players in Growth Markets
o Knowledge of hydrogen certification and standards
o Knowledge of different hydrogen and CCUS technologies
o Understanding of the role of hydrogen / CCUS in the integrated energy value chain
o Experience across the capital project delivery lifecycle from projects financing, through FEED / detail engineering and into operations
o Experience in digital, data, analytics, and AI
o Experience in battery storage and renewables is a plus
• Experience leading teams and working in Growth Markets (Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and / or Latin America)
• Team player, self-starter, action driven, proactive individual
• Active thought leadership on hydrogen and / or CCUS (Books, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Published Points of Views etc)
• Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
• Fluency in English; working knowledge of other languages is an advantage
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse Sustainability practice and Hydrogen / CCUS team, which has been set up to help clients deliver on their net zero strategies end to end. Your focus will span cross Growth Markets regions, including Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, providing you with the opportunity to access global opportunities. You will join a dedicated team of hydrogen and CCUS experts across the globe. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.